MYMSA was established in 1983 to provide Lab and Measuring equipment for Quality, Research and development of the products in the industry as well as in research organizations. We are based in Cairo, EGYPT.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services, which meet and even exceed their expectations considering full compliance to ISO 9001:2008 requirements. We are committed to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System, which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of meeting customer satisfaction and expectations as well as continuous improvement throughout our business:
1. Monitoring of customers’ feedback.
2. A customer complaints procedure.
3. Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria.
4. Monitoring product realization according to customer requirements.
5. Training and development for our selected and qualified employees.
6. Regular audit of our internal processes.
7. Measurable quality objectives reflecting our business aims and regularly reviewed.
8. Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints.
Our internal procedures are reviewed and updated according to business needs, and are held in a Quality Manual.
All employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to apply and improve our quality system helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company with compliance to ISO 9001:2008